ATTENTION: ENTREPRENEURS, START-UPS, SMALL BUSINESS & ALL OF YOU WITH THAT ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT where making sales is essential to your livelihood.
This program Selling 101: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Selling Success will provide those insights!
Join Chuck of Talentude Training and Development as he share selling success insights from over his 40 years of selling/coaching (and buying) experience. Yes Chuck even sat in the buyers seat experiencing what goes on between a buyer and a sales rep.
Here's what will be covered:
- 5 Pillars of Sales Success
- Mastering your Internal Communications
- How to construct and deliver a winning Elevator Pitch
- How to Effectively Bond and Rapport
- How to have a Pro-Active Conversation
- What is V-I-Tal to your selling Success
- Finally, How to Sell Less and Make More sales
There will be time for your questions that affect your business!
Syracuse CoWorks Members: Free
Non- Members: $25
When: Jan 31
Time: 8 am (7:30 Networking)
Where: Syracuse Coworks